NIICA’s Spring 2019 Meeting & Expo
Vendor Expo & Agent Symposium – The Transition Continues!
February 10-12, 2019
San Antonio, TX 78205
NIICA thanks all those who participated in our Spring 2019 Meeting and Expo, making it a success!
We especially want to thank our Vendors/Exhibitors for their participation and the wealth of information they brought to the participating agents!
Our Spring 2019 Exhibitors
PARTNERS INSURANCE NETWORK
NIICA Fall 2018 Business Meeting
Vendor Expo & Agent Symposium – Agent Transition to 2020!
September 20-22, 2018
Atlanta, GA 30326
NIICA thanks all those who participated in our 2018 Fall Meeting and Expo, making it a huge success!
We especially want to thank our Vendors/Exhibitors for their participation and the wealth of information they brought to the participating agents! We hope to see you again in 2019.
NIICA’s Objectives Are:
- To create a professional organization from which rules, ideas, statements, papers, journals, dissertations and studies can be presented publicly for analysis, debate and resolution; and to publish those subjects that are inherent and of interest to the business pursuits of member agents and their principal.
- To promote professionalism and ethical practice, placing service to the policyholder and public first and foremost.
- To promote and maintain effective communication between the agent and the company.
- To foster and encourage fellowship among agents and their families.
- To encourage increased competence through continuous study and professional industry courses.
- To search for ways in which career agents may enjoy unique benefits such as curtailment of agency expense, investigate sources of the most economical insurance coverages for members and recommend activities that may prove financially advantageous to the agency force.
- To research and recommend legislative programs that may provide fair treatment of insurance consumers and Nationwide independent contractors.
- To provide information for all members on national and local issues that are of importance to them.
- To provide help to an incapacitated agent for the maintenance and operation of his or her agency.
- To provide survivor administrative assistance to the family of a deceased member.
- To assist agents with legal expenses when it is determined that they were unfairly terminated or about to be terminated without just cause.
- To reject the concept of unionization in any form or fashion.