2017 Business Meeting Dates and Locations Announced
For more details on the Winter Meeting and information on how to register, click here.
2016 Business Meeting Attracts Biggest Audience Ever
Look for Handouts in the Members Only Section of this Website
Thanks to those who attended. We’ll announce dates for our two 2017 events in December.
Our Objectives Are:
- To create a professional organization from which rules, ideas, statements, papers, journals, dissertations and studies can be presented publicly for analysis, debate and resolution; and to publish those subjects that are inherent and of interest to the business pursuits of member agents and their principal.
- To promote professionalism and ethical practice, placing service to the policyholder and public first and foremost.
- To promote and maintain effective communication between the agent and the company.
- To foster and encourage fellowship among agents and their families.
- To encourage increased competence through continuous study and professional industry courses.
- To search for ways in which career agents may enjoy unique benefits such as curtailment of agency expense, investigate sources of the most economical insurance coverages for members and recommend activities that may prove financially advantageous to the agency force.
- To research and recommend legislative programs that may provide fair treatment of insurance consumers and Nationwide independent contractors.
- To provide information for all members on national and local issues that are of importance to them.
- To provide help to an incapacitated agent for the maintenance and operation of his or her agency.
- To provide survivor administrative assistance to the family of a deceased member.
- To assist agents with legal expenses when it is determined that they were unfairly terminated or about to be terminated without just cause.
- To reject the concept of unionization in any form or fashion.